About Niwot High School
- Rated as a top high school in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 according to U.S. News & World Report and Newsweek
- Professional highly trained and dedicated staff
- Relationships between teachers, family and community for student success
- Internationally recognized IB Diploma Programme
- Diverse academic, personal, social and career support for all students
- Exceptional co-curricular opportunities
Niwot High School is located 35 miles northwest of Denver in Longmont, Colorado, just east of Boulder. It is one of six high schools within the St. Vrain Valley School District and offers an outstanding Advanced Placement program as well as providing the only International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme in the district. The community surrounding Niwot High School consists of families of diverse backgrounds who work in a variety of occupations in high-technology, higher education, agricultural and service industries.