Rock & Rails
Live Music with One on One and Legitimate By Friday
5:00pm - 9:00pm
Whistle Stop Park
As the recipient of the Governor’s Award for Downtown Excellence for Best Promotional Event, Rock & Rails is a well-attended, much-loved event in the Niwot community.
5:00 - 6:00 : Happy Hour in the park, with drink specials and Opening Music by Legitimate By Friday
6:30 - 8:45 : Headlining Band: One on One (motown)
One on One is a vocal quartet and includes a dynamic female vocalist which showcases Motown, Classic Soul and Old School Rhythm and Blues Show and Dance just the way you like it. This quintessential quartet features songs from the 50's thru the 2K's. Includes songs by artists such as The Temptations, The Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, The Platters, The Contours, Al Green, The Stylistics, The Isley Brothers, The Dells, O'Jays, The Supremes, Martha Reeves, The Marveletts, Mary Wells, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Jackie Willson, Wilson Pickett and many more.
Things to Know Before You Go:
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. Personal bags and coolers are screened at the entrance gate. We will ask that you dispose of all outside alcohol or return it to your car before entering the park.
- No alcohol is allowed to leave the enclosed area of Whistle Stop Park. No alcohol is allowed to cross-over the road to the Children's Park. All alcohol must be disposed of before leaving the enclosed area of Whistle Stop Park.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED. Service Animals are Welcome. Service Animals are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with disability. Pets whose function is to provide emotional support do not qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Emotional Support Dogs are NOT Allowed.
- A variety of food trucks and local beer vendors serve Rock & Rails patrons so bring cash for easy purchasing.
- Portable chairs and blankets are allowed. Please be kind and respectful to your neighbors and to the Park with your choices.
Your support of Rock & Rails supports community efforts by the Niwot Cultural Arts Association and the Niwot Businesss Association. Proceeds this year will fund, among other projects, the ongoing mainteance and upkeep of our new Children's Park. Thank you!
Opening Music: Legitimate By Friday
Headlining Band: One on One (motown)
Opening Music: Dean Himes
Headlining Band: Funkiphino (funk/dance)
Opening Music: Acoustic Soul
Headlining Band: The Long Run (eagles tribute)
Headlining Bands: Mojomomma/Bridgette Purdue & Bobby Messano Co-bill (blues)
Opening Music: Jackson CLoud Odyssey
Headlining Band: Something Underground (joyful rock)
Opening Music: Nalani
Headlining Band: FACE (all vocal rock)
Opening Music: Jenn Cleary
Headlining Band: Zimbira (afro fusion)
Opening Music: Tim Ostdiek
Headlining Band: Hazel Miller (soul/blues)