Rock & Rails
Live Music with Last Men On Earth and Niwot Community Band
5:00pm - 9:00pm
Whistle Stop Park
As the recipient of the Governor’s Award for Downtown Excellence for Best Promotional Event, Rock & Rails is a well-attended, much-loved event in the Niwot community.
5:00 - 6:00 : Happy Hour in the park, with drink specials and Opening Music by Niwot Community Semi Marching Free Grange Band
6:30 - 8:45 : Headlining Band: Last Men On Earth (rock)
Last Men On Earth are a band who pays homage to all the great arena bands of the past five decades. Whether it be a 70's classic or even something from the 2000's, LMOE knows how to ignite a crowd and a good time.
Things to Know Before You Go:
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. Personal bags and coolers are screened at the entrance gate. We will ask that you dispose of all outside alcohol or return it to your car before entering the park.
- No alcohol is allowed to leave the enclosed area of Whistle Stop Park. No alcohol is allowed to cross-over the road to the Children's Park. All alcohol must be disposed of before leaving the enclosed area of Whistle Stop Park.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED. Service Animals are Welcome. Service Animals are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with disability. Pets whose function is to provide emotional support do not qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Emotional Support Dogs are NOT Allowed.
- A variety of food trucks and local beer vendors serve Rock & Rails patrons so bring cash for easy purchasing.
- Portable chairs and blankets are allowed. Please be kind and respectful to your neighbors and to the Park with your choices.
Your support of Rock & Rails supports community efforts by the Niwot Cultural Arts Association and the Niwot Businesss Association. Proceeds this year will fund, among other projects, the ongoing mainteance and upkeep of our new Children's Park. Thank you!
Opening Music: Legitimate By Friday
Headlining Band: One on One (motown)
Opening Music: Dean Himes
Headlining Band: Funkiphino (funk/dance)
Opening Music: Acoustic Soul
Headlining Band: The Long Run (eagles tribute)
Headlining Bands: Mojomomma/Bridgette Purdue & Bobby Messano Co-bill (blues)
Opening Music: Jackson CLoud Odyssey
Headlining Band: Something Underground (joyful rock)
Opening Music: Nalani
Headlining Band: FACE (all vocal rock)
Opening Music: Jenn Cleary
Headlining Band: Zimbira (afro fusion)
Opening Music: Tim Ostdiek
Headlining Band: Hazel Miller (soul/blues)