About Indigo Impact Initiative
Empathy. Education. Entrepreneurship.
Engaging communities, connecting them to resources and talent so they can create strong futures for their children.
We Help Communities
- Better prepare their students to be productive members of society.
- Redefine the meaning of success. A "one-sized-fits-all" notion of success fails many in today's world.
- Personalize their students' educational experiences. "Individualized" education is often not "personalized" education.
- Prepare their students with the skills to address a broader range of real world problems
- Develop intra and interpersonal skills, which are critical to success in life.
“If you can catalyze the latent potential in a community, magic happens.”— Sheri Smith, Founder
How We Work
We have a unique ten-step process to engage community stakeholders, insure community buy-in, and provide the talent and resources necessary for success.