Rock & Rails
feat. One on One and Niwot Community Semi Marching Free Grange Band
5:00pm - 9:00pm
Whistle Stop Park
As the recipient of the Governor’s Award for Downtown Excellence for Best Promotional Event, Rock & Rails is a well-attended, much-loved event in the Niwot community.
Schedule & Artist Line Up
5:00 - 6:00 : Happy Hour in the park, with drink specials and Opening Music by Niwot Community Semi Marching Free Grange Band
6:30 - 8:45 : Headlining Band: One on One
One on One is a vocal quartet and includes a dynamic female vocalist which showcases Motown, Classic Soul and Old School Rhythm and Blues Show and Dance just the way you like it. This quintessential quartet features songs from the 50's thru the 2K's. Includes songs by artists such as The Temptations, The Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, The Platters, The Contours, Al Green, The Stylistics, The Isley Brothers, The Dells, O'Jays, The Supremes, Martha Reeves, The Marveletts, Mary Wells, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Jackie Willson, Wilson Pickett and many more. With these four extraordinary vocalists and the incredible resonance of the MilesApart Band, this show is sure to bring back memories and ensure great new ones. One on One is backed up by The MilesApart Band rhythm section and occasionally our 3-4 piece horn section (The Kick Brass Orchestra). We also can provide a similar show with backing tracks for smaller parties/events, venues and budgets!
Things to Know Before You Go:
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. Personal bags and coolers are screened at the entrance gate. We will ask that you dispose of all outside alcohol or return it to your car before entering the park.
- No alcohol is allowed to leave the enclosed area of Whistle Stop Park. No alcohol is allowed to cross-over the road to the Children's Park. All alcohol must be disposed of before leaving the enclosed area of Whistle Stop Park.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED, with the exception of service dogs. Rock & Rails is loud and crowded and is not the best choice for dogs.
- A variety of food trucks and local beer vendors serve Rock & Rails patrons so bring cash for easy purchasing.
- Portable chairs and blankets are allowed. Please be kind and respectful to your neighbors and to the Park with your choices.
Your support of Rock & Rails supports community efforts by the Niwot Cultural Arts Association and the Niwot Businesss Association. Proceeds this year will fund, among other projects, the ongoing mainteance and upkeep of our new Children's Park. Thank you!