Rock & Rails
feat. Funk Knuf and John Mieras
5:00pm - 9:00pm
Whistle Stop Park
As the recipient of the Governor’s Award for Downtown Excellence for Best Promotional Event, Rock & Rails is a well-attended, much-loved event in the Niwot community.
Schedule & Artist Line Up
5:00 - 6:00 : Happy Hour in the park, with drink specials and Opening Music by John Mieras
6:30 - 8:45 : Headlining Band: Funk Knuf
Funk Knuf is “2 % Jazz . . . and 98% Funky Stuff!!” (Maceo Parker). FUNK KNUF (funk enough) is Colorado’s funk experience. They play fun, solid funk music with a horn section full of monster players, backed by a solid- groovin' rhythm section, and delivered by the strong vocals of Jill Watkins.
Things to Know Before You Go:
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. Personal bags and coolers are screened at the entrance gate. We will ask that you dispose of all outside alcohol or return it to your car before entering the park.
- No alcohol is allowed to leave the enclosed area of Whistle Stop Park. No alcohol is allowed to cross-over the road to the Children's Park. All alcohol must be disposed of before leaving the enclosed area of Whistle Stop Park.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED, with the exception of service dogs. Rock & Rails is loud and crowded and is not the best choice for dogs.
- A variety of food trucks and local beer vendors serve Rock & Rails patrons so bring cash for easy purchasing.
- Portable chairs and blankets are allowed. Please be kind and respectful to your neighbors and to the Park with your choices.
Your support of Rock & Rails supports community efforts by the Niwot Cultural Arts Association and the Niwot Businesss Association. Proceeds this year will fund, among other projects, the ongoing mainteance and upkeep of our new Children's Park. Thank you!