Jazz on 2nd Ave
1:00pm - 10:00pm
Welcome to the 8th Annual Jazz on 2nd Ave!
Named "Best Festival Outside of Denver" by Westword readers for 2017 - See why!
This year's Jazz Fest is a TWO DAY event.
Festival begins Saturday, Sept 15 at 1 pm, with music beginning at 2 pm, music ends at 10 pm
Festival brunch begins Sunday, Sept 16 at 9:30 am with music starting at 10 am and ending at 12 pm
Entrance at the corner of Niwot Rd & 2nd Avenue
General Festival Rules
- No outside food or drink, except water
- No high-back chairs; low-back chairs & blankets encouraged for view
- No smoking of any kind allowed inside the festival grounds
- NO PETS, except ADA registered and trained therapy animals
- Professional photography & cameras with removable lenses only permitted with a pre-approved press pass
- Re-Entry is allowed
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable; tickets can be purchased on EventBrite or at the door with credit card or cash
- Parking available at Niwot High School with complimentary shuttle
- Bring a hat, reusable water bottle and sunscreen
- Wheelchair & handicap parking is available behind Osmosis Art Gallery with state-issued ADA license plate