First Friday Art Walk
5:00pm - 8:30pm
Cottonwood Square & Old Town
Every first Friday of the month, osmosis gallery hosts First Friday Art Walks in conjunction with the Niwot Cultural Arts Association. Most Niwot businesses on 2nd Avenue and in Cottonwood Square stay open late and many offer refreshment of some kind; in the summer there's often music in the streets and in front some businesses. Each month is a little bit different, and it's always a good time to stroll the shops after dinner at one of our amazing restaurants.
September's First Friday Art Walk includes:
- The grand opening of Sweet Bird Studio at 198 2nd Ave. across Franklin Street from Colterra. Swing by to welcome owner Nancy Anderson to Niwot!
- osmosis gallery opens "Faces", featuring artist Rick Barcelow
- The Teeny Tiny Firehouse Museum will be open for touring from 5-7pm, courtesy of the Niwot Historical Society
First Friday Music includes:
- Tim Ostdiek plays tunes on the corner of 2nd & Franklin near Wise Buys Antiques
- Dean Himes plays near Little Bird Boutique near 2nd Ave & Murray
- Sean Flynn of Flynn & Co plays Powder Keg Brewing Company, 7-10pm
- Potcheen plays Bootstrap Brewing 6-9pm