Niwot is a vibrant community offering a vast variety of shops and award-winning restaurants, situated only ten minutes from Boulder and five minutes to Longmont with easy access to many major thoroughfares.We strive to keep our business community healthy and vibrant through working closely with our existing and new businesses. Feel free to contact our Economic Development Director or one of the resources below to learn more about doing business in Niwot or for help locating available commercial space for sale or for lease:
Available commercial space for lease in Niwot Colorado:
- 943 sq ft office/medical/dental space available at 263 2nd Avenue in Niwot's Historic District - see full listing
- Three office opportunities ideally situated in Cottonwood Square, inside a community center and professional services building in downtown Niwot. Learn more
- 768 sq ft studio space with private office, across from Niwot Market in downtown Niwot's Cottonwood Square. email for more information
- Prime retail storefront location in Niwot's Old Town Historic District at 124 2nd Avenue. 1458 sq ft in the heart of Niwot, alongside great destination boutiques, antiques, and award-winning restaurants like Colterra and 1914 House. Join the Niwot business family! Email to learn more.
Economic Development Director: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burden Inc: commercial real estate on 2nd Ave in Old Town, Niwot’s Historic District
- Freeman Myre: commercial real estate in Cottonwood Square, located on the corner of 79th Street and Niwot Road.
- Boulder Small Business Development Center ( SBDC )
- State Sales Tax information
- County restaurant & vendor licensing
- County permit information for building and construction